“When I was younger I always wanted to save the money and then buy the thing. Now as a business owner sometimes that’s challenging. Sometimes there’s just things you need to do in your business that require a “now” moment.”
This week, Parker chats with Jordan Duvall about her financial journey.
Jordan works with women-led personal brands to create dynamic visual brands that get them noticed so they can position themselves for next-level impact and income.
She is an award-winning creative director who has worked for top Los Angeles entertainment advertising agencies, The Ant Farm, BLT & Associates, NBC & Universal and has consulted for celebrities, networks and some of the world’s most recognized brands. Her work has been used to market blockbuster hits such as Lord of the Rings, Spider-Man, and The Voice.
Jordan is the founder of Ignite Your Soul Brand, a consulting company that combines big agency strategy with neuro linguistic programming, ancient wisdom and color energetics so that business owners can build an in-demand brand with the perfect combination of personality and purpose – expressed in pics and pixels.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Jordan and her business:
- Follow her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085043425296
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/igniteyoursoulbrand/
- Download the Brand Essence Guide: https://igniteyoursoulbrand.com/brand-essence-guide