“I was so passionate about the changes that I was able to create in my own family, that I felt this call to be able to help other people do the same thing and then I realized that I could make money doing it.”
This week, Parker chats with Tosha Schore about her financial journey.
Tosha is on a mission to create a more peaceful world, one sweet boy at a time by supporting her clients to care for themselves, connect with their boy(s) deeply, set limits lovingly, and play wildly!
She brings a burst of energy and optimism to parenting, and is an expert at simple solutions to what feel like overwhelmingly complicated problems.
Through her online community and courses, Tosha helps break the isolation of modern parenting and lifts her client’s confidence so they’re better equipped to face the challenges of raising young boys.
Tosha is the creator of all things Parenting Boys Peacefully, including her signature course, Out With Aggression, a six-week sprint to stop your boy’s explosions and lift your parenting confidence. She is also co-author of Listen: Five Simple Tools to Meet Your Everyday Parenting Challenges, and a frequent guest expert on podcasts and at online and in-person conferences. You can find her at www.parentingboyspeacefully.com.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Tosha and her business:
- Follow her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toshaschoreyourpartnerinparentingboys/
- Subscribe to her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ToshaSchoreYourPartnerInParenting
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toshaschore/
- Sign up for The 10-Day Reconnect: https://parentingboyspeacefully.com/reconnect/