“Now money is just a tool to be able to do the things that I want to do, you know I may lose money but I’m going to make more money along the way.”
This week, Parker chats with Elizabeth Burrows about her financial journey.
Elizabeth is an alumnus of North Vermillion High School and graduated magna cum laude from DePauw University with a degree in Political Science and Communications where she studied abroad at Oxford University. She went on to receive her Doctor of Jurisprudence from Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
In 2014, after working in healthcare administration for eight years, Elizabeth started her own business, Burrows Consulting, Inc. where she has assisted numerous rural health clinics, federally qualified health centers, institutions of higher education, critical access hospitals, rural health associations, and other non-profits attain over $135,000,000 in grant funding and over $300,000,000 in enhanced Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement and 340B Shared Savings. She has worked with health care facilities in over 30 states and helped create over fifteen new federally qualified health center entities.
Elizabeth was named a Fellow for the National Leadership Academy of Public Health and is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association. Elizabeth resides near her family farm in rural Indiana and enjoys spending time with her husband, Steve, and daughters, Eleanor age 12 and Amelia age 10. Together they love to travel anywhere!
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Every other week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Elizabeth Burrows and her business:
- Follow Burrows Consulting Inc. on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/burrowsconsulting
- Follow Burrows Consulting Inc. on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/burrowsconsulting/
- Follow Burrows Consulting Inc. on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/elizabethburrowsconsulting/
- Follow Burrows Consulting Inc. on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/burrows-consulting-llc/
- Visit Burrows Consulting Inc.’s Website: www.burrowsconsulting.net