“I would not consider myself a numbers person… but now as a business owner, I’m slightly obsessed with numbers. I’ve been quickly learning to utilize numbers and analytics to my advantage.”
This week, Parker chats with Amanda Rango about her financial journey.
Amanda is the Founder and CCO (Chief Creative Officer) of ARD Fashion Consulting in Columbus, Ohio. She is a well-rounded, accomplished Fashion Designer, leader, and lifelong learner. With over 20 years of industry experience, she climbed the corporate ladder while demonstrating drive, adaptability, and grit.
Her background spans a variety of apparel categories, custom print development, and dynamic graphic artwork. Her top technical strengths are in trend forecasting, collection design, streamlining product development efficiencies and advocating for 3D Digital Product Creation for a more sustainable future of fashion. As an avid yogi and mother of three, she brings creativity, balance, and positive energy to her career and home life.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Amanda and her business:
- Visit her website: https://ard-consulting.com/
- Follow ARD Fashion Consulting on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ard-fashion-consulting/