“I’ve realized that I can make money and also do the things that I love.”
This week, Parker chats with Lisa Nunamaker about her financial journey.
Lisa teaches budding designers about the beautiful world of garden design and landscape graphics in a fun and simple way. She is a garden design educator, writer, illustrator and speaker.
After ten years of practicing as a landscape architect she realized that even though she adored designing, she loved inspiring others to design even more through her company: Paper Garden Workshop.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Lisa and her business:
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/paper.garden.workshop/
- Subscribe to her newsletter The Pencil Case: https://www.papergardenworkshop.com/pencil-case-opt-in