“Money should not be an afterthought, it needs to be a part of the process of whatever you do.”
This week, Parker chats with Paddy Johnson about her financial journey.
Paddy is the founder of VVrkshop, a company that helps artists land the exhibitions, residencies and grants of their dreams. VVrkshop’s flagship membership program, Netvvrk, supports mid-career artists by giving artists the skills and network necessary to create a sustainable living in the arts.
Prior to VVrkshop, Paddy founded the blog Art F City and the public art initiative PARADE. She writes for publications like CNN, The New York Times, and New York Magazine. Johnson is best known for her ability to help artists produce their best work.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Paddy and her business:
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vvrkshop.art/
- Listen to The Art Problems Podcast: https://pod.link/1646991472
- Download The Free Art World Visibility Roadmap: https://vvrkshop.lpages.co/visibility-roadmap/