“Numbers make more sense to me before you put a dollar sign in front of them… that’s why I really appreciate having a bookkeeping team on my side that understands online businesses.”
This week, Parker chats with Alyson Stanfield about her financial journey.
Alyson has been consulting with artists since her days as a museum curator and educator. She started Art Biz Success (2002) to help artists improve how they present themselves and their art to the world.
Since then, she has helped thousands of artists all over the world understand what’s possible, embrace their own definitions of success, and create opportunities for their art, all while staying true to how they want to lead their lives
Alyson is also the host of The Art Biz podcast. She has been invited to teach art business workshops in 27 states and is the author of I’d Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Alyson and her business:
- Visit her website: https://artbizsuccess.com/
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alysonstanfield/
- Follow her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artbizsuccess