“We were creating sales without knowing exactly what the profit versus revenue really looked like. We were kind of going in blind and it took a lot of missteps to get on the right track.”
This week, Parker chats with Alison Leipzig and Michelle Garside about their financial journeys.
Alison and Michelle are the co-founders of Soul Camp. Having started as an adult sleepaway camp, Soul Camp is one-part soulful travel and adventure company, and another part creative agency, designing innovative + visionary brands and leaders.
Their unique way of branding from the inside out, allows the team at Soul Camp to create poignant and magnetic messaging and visual branding that will speak to the work that companies truly do. Their company has been featured in Inc., Forbes, abc News, Women’s Health, Well + Good and more.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Ali, Michelle and their business:
- Visit their website: https://www.soulcampcreative.com/
- Follow them on Instagram: