“I try to look to see how far I’ve come from where I was in the past and what I’m doing now versus trying to compare myself to others.”
This week, Parker chats with JoAnn Crohn.
JoAnn Crohn, M. Ed is a parenting educator who helps moms feel confident in everything from raising empowered, self-sufficient kids to dropping the anxiety and guilt out of modern parenthood.
She’s an accomplished writer, author, podcast host of the No Guilt Mom podcast, and speaker, appearing in national media, and founder of the company, No Guilt Mom. Her specialty is talking to both parents and kids – with her self-paced digital courses in handling big emotions, getting kids to help out more, creating a morning routine, and conquering the homework drama.
JoAnn is a former elementary school teacher with a Master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction as well as a National Board Certified Teacher in Middle Childhood Education. She’s a mom to 2 kids – ages 13 and 9.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: https://www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about JoAnn and her business:
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noguiltmom/
- FREE Happy Parent Checklist: https://www.noguiltmom.com/hpc/