“The whole journey of being an entrepreneur is emotional. But it’s so rewarding and I’m holding onto that because I know I’m going to get to that seven figures again one day.”
This week Parker chats with Rachel Perry about her financial journey.
Rachel is a network marketing business coach, host of The Direct Seller’s Podcast, and speaker. Rachel’s passion is helping network marketers brand themselves outside of their product and company so they can make more impact, more money, and lead bigger teams.
When she’s not helping women achieve their business goals, Rachel can be found at Target, traveling with her three kids and husband, or on IG stories sharing the comedic reality of being a working mom.
You can find Rachel’s tips, business advice, and inspiration at rachelaperry.com and on The Direct Seller’s Podcast.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: https://www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Rachel and her business:
- Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rachelaperry/
- The Direct Seller’s Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-direct-sellers-podcast/id1454551399
- Check out her website: https://www.rachelaperry.com/