The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
This week, Parker chats with Erin Athene.
Erin co-founded her first $20 million tech company in 17 months, and is now the co-founder of Mint C.R.O.,™ providing an Engineering Approach to Marketing™ along with her business partner and co-founder, Jessica Jobes.
Mint C.R.O. has provided CRO training and expert coaching to hundreds of entrepreneurs and marketers to accelerate growth, improve lead quality and sales conversions, and reduce ad spend. Clients have achieved 2X to 10X repeatable growth using Mint CRO’s systematic testing methodology, radically transforming their marketing results.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/evolvedfinance
To learn more about Erin and her business:
- Mint CRO VIP gift: http://mintcro.com/dominate-now – use code: VIP-EVOLVED
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erinathene/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erinathene/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/erinathene
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/erinathene