The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
This week, Parker chats with Mary Adkins.
Mary is the author of the novels When You Read This (Indie Next Pick, “Best Book of 2019” by Good Housekeeping and Real Simple), Privilege (Today.com Best Summer Read), and Palm Beach (New York Post “Best Book of 2021,” and “like a sandy beach, equal parts beautiful and uncomfortable” according to the Associated Press).
Her books have been published in 13 countries, and her essays and reporting have appeared in the New York Times, The Atlantic, Slate, and more. A graduate of Yale Law School and Duke University, she teaches storytelling for The Moth worldwide and runs The Book Incubator, a program for aspiring authors.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/evolvedfinance
To learn more about Mary and her business:
- Website: https://www.maryadkinswriter.com/
- Free training webinar: https://www.thebookincubator.com/free-training
- Application: https://www.thebookincubator.com/apply-novel-writing-program
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adkinsmary/