The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
This week, Parker chats with Amira Rahim.
Amira is a contemporary and abstract expressionist painter. Her work has been acquired by collectors around the world—most notably by the Royal Family of Abu Dhabi. In 2013, Rahim launched her art business and sold over $100,000 worth of art by her second year online.
By harnessing the power of social media and building a thriving artist community, her business and art continue to grow and inspire the lives of people from all walks of life.
Today, Rahim’s work is distributed across multiple stores including Wayfair, HomeGoods, The Home, Hayneedle, and Amazon. In addition to commercial channels, Rahim’s art has been displayed in prominent entertainment outlets including Old Navy commercials, VaynerMedia, ABC Family, The Female Brain (film), Sneaky Pete (TV series), Songland, and more.
When she is not painting, Rahim enjoys mentoring other aspiring artists in her signature program, Better Than Art School™.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/evolvedfinance
To learn more about Amira and her business:
- Painting Masterclass: https://amirarahim.lpages.co/masterclass/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amirarahimart/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmiraRahimArt/\