We’re revisiting some of our most popular and helpful podcasts from the last year. For this week, we are replaying episode 67.
The internet is awesome!
It’s connected the world in ways few could have ever predicted. The impact it’s had on entrepreneurship and business, in general, is monumental in its own right.
Despite all the benefits the web has had for our ability to find and connect with our customers, we’re seeing a growing number of our clients instead put an emphasis on getting in front of their customers and audiences in person.
As a mega extrovert and all-around people lover, I’m very into the idea of connecting with people in the real world. However, the finance side of me gets nervous whenever one of our clients ventures into hosting live events because of the tremendous expenses that can come along with it.
That’s why in this episode, we discuss:
- Why live events are becoming more common for online businesses
- The mistakes we’ve seen entrepreneurs make with live event planning
- How to do the work ahead of time to make a live event more profitable and worthwhile financially
- How to budget for a live event and the common mistakes many online entrepreneurs make
- Why it’s crucial for your finances that you’re clear on the role live events play in your product strategy