“When you’re working for somebody else you can make a lot of money but it’s always finite, there’s always a limit. But when you’re running your own business, theoretically your earning potential is unlimited.”
This week, Parker chats with Jacques Hopkins about his financial journey.
Jacques worked as an engineer for eight years before quitting his job and turning his biggest hobby into a highly successful online piano course. PianoIn21Days.com has brought in over $2.5 Million in revenue to date, with over 7,000 students all over the world.
Today, Jacques supports his family with the passive income from his course, while teaching others to do the same on the The Online Course Show podcast.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Jacques Hopkins and his business:
- Follow him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pianoin21days/
- Follow his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/pianoin21days
- Check out The Online Course Show podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-online-course-show/id1243692577