“I knew I had to start investing time into becoming financially literate and regularly checking in with my numbers.”
This week, Parker chats with Belinda Weaver about her financial journey.
Belinda (from Copywrite Matters) is a copy coach helping aspiring and working copywriters supercharge their income, create financial stability, and avoid career burnout. She believes the whole point of being your own boss is to create a job that’s better than the one you left.
With 10 years in the business of writing, Belinda has courses, coaching and mentoring that builds skills and confidence so more writers can ditch hustle and burnout and enjoy the journey of their work.
An Aussie living in California with her pug, two daughters and husband (listed in order of neediness)… Belinda is obsessed with Doctor Who, English murder mysteries and making the perfect lemon curd.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Belinda and her business:
- Follow Copywrite Matters on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/copywritematters/
- Follow Copywrite Matters on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/copywritematters
- Connect with Belinda on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/belindaweaver/
- Subscribe to Belinda’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/copywritematterstv
- Take her copywriter quiz: https://www.copywritematters.com/copy-biz-shortcut-quiz/