The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
This week, Parker chats with Rachel Luna.
Rachel is a highly sought-after international speaker, Certified Master Neuroscience Coach to 7 + 8-figure earning entrepreneurs, and podcast host, named by Forbes as one of The 11 Most Inspiring Female Entrepreneurs To Follow On Instagram.
This former US Marine, who is also a Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor, has a reputation for inspiring confident action and helping her clients double, triple, and quadruple their income. She is often referred to by clients as their “secret weapon” because she has an innate ability to activate their confidence and facilitate lasting transformation in as little as 20 minutes.
Through her top-rated podcast, Permission to Offend – which has listeners in over 90 countries around the world – social media platforms, email list, courses, and her live event Confidence Activated, Rachel has a proven track record for facilitating transformation. Recently featured on Lifetime Television Network, Rachel is known as THE go-to coach if you’re looking to activate your confidence, faith, worth, and wealth!
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/evolvedfinance
To learn more about Rachel and her business:
- Website: https://www.rachelluna.biz/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girlconfident/
- Confidence Activated: https://www.confidenceactivated.com/