“I still learn every day. I haven’t figured it all out yet, but I definitely am in a way better place than when I started.”
This week, Parker chats with Annie Frisbie about her financial journey.
Annie Frisbie MA, IBCLC has been a lactation consultant in private practice in New York City since 2011.
She is the author of Paperless Private Practice for Lactation Consultants, creator of the Lactation Private Practice Essential Toolkit, co-host of the Lactation Business Coaching Podcast, and produces online continuing education for lactation and birth professionals and clinicians.
In 2018 Annie was honored with the US Lactation Consultant Association’s President’s Award, “awarding those that demonstrate extraordinary service to the association and profession.” Annie has a BA from Franklin and Marshall College with a double major in American Studies & Theatre, Dance, and Film, and an MA in Cinema Studies from New York University.
She lives in Queens, New York with her husband, their two children, and their two cats.
The Bottom Line by Evolved Finance explores the financial journeys of some of the most successful online educators, thought leaders, influencers, and service providers in the online space. Each week, Parker sits down with a current Evolved Finance client to talk about their relationship with money and how their mindset has changed as their business has grown.
To learn more about Evolved Finance:
- Follow us on iTunes and leave a review: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/evolved-finance/id1227529139
- Download our free audio course: https://https://www.evolvedfinance.com/audiocourse
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evolvedfinance/
To learn more about Annie and her business:
- Follow her on Instagram: https://instagram.com/paperlesslactation
- Download her free Nurture Your Business with Boundaries workbook: https://learn.paperlesslactation.com/course/boundaries