We’re revisiting some of our most popular and helpful podcasts from the last year. For this week, we are replaying episode 80.
Nobody starts their online business because they’re excited about getting deep into the weeds of their finances. Entrepreneurs want to build their audiences and convert them into customers. And to be fair, is there anything better than making money by helping people with something you are really good at helping them with?
Unfortunately, your online business isn’t just about sales, marketing, and customer service. It’s also about tracking and managing your money.
That’s where bookkeeping comes in.
For most online entrepreneurs, bookkeeping is the one area of their business that they probably know the least about (no shame if you feel the same way).
That’s why for this episode, we discuss:
- The role of bookkeeping in an online business
- Why you should NOT have your accountant managing your bookkeeping if you can help it
- How proper bookkeeping can help your business stay profitable and healthy
- How to know when you’re ready to hire a bookkeeper
- Why it’s crucial for your bookkeeper to understand your business model
- Why Evolved Finance’s bookkeeping is different